Who we are
We are a group of psychotherapists dedicated to serving our communities: Experienced, Ethical & Client Centered.
- Our Mission is to provide a healing environment for clients and staff: building resilience to grow as individuals, families, and a community.
- We are committed to diversity and inclusion and aim to welcome clinicians with conscious regard toward reflecting the communities that we serve.
- Our clinic was born from, and has been expanded through: the desire to create space for change in a way that nurtures the personal and professional growth of our staff, and clients, alike.
What we are looking for
- Educated clinicians with or without Wisconsin hours toward licensure, or: fully licensed clinicians with an LPC, LCSW, or LMFT credential.
- Intellectually curious, trauma-informed, & inclusive providers with: the ability to grow their knowledge, the willingness to examine deficits with humility, and the commitment to learn and change as our field evolves.
***Current client demand illustrates a need for providers with experience and/or comfort level in serving children, couples, and clients who present with disordered eating, or trauma, or OCD concerns.
What we have to offer
- We offer an exceptional program of supervision, in both individual and group format. Individual supervision is personalized, strengths-based, and nurturing toward generalist skills. Group supervision is weekly, and topic-oriented in rotation to include: an administrative focus, a children’s services focus, an adults/couples focus, a Substance Use Disorders focus, and a focus toward LGBTQ+ competence.
- Clinic supervisors and directors are available for emergency consult, and we foster a collegial environment with a relational focus—this can be a tough job, but you are not alone in it, @ KMC.
- We have some opportunities for in-house training, and are passionate in identifying quality programming to foster your continued education.
- We offer a competitive percentage on a 1099 contract, free Supervision/Consultation, and the opportunity to participate in auxiliary insurance (life, short-term disability).
- We foster a supportive, growth-minded company culture: we are committed to your individual growth and development as a clinician.
- We are committed to the evolution and responsiveness of our field to meet our society’s changing needs.
What our Therapists said
(When asked whether these characterizations were reflective of their experiences, and if there was anything that I missed….)
If KMC seems like a good fit, email firstname.lastname@example.org or use the form on this page to send your resume and cover letter. Let's discuss our mutual goals!
- “Your words authentically describe my experience at KMC! I’m excited to see what lies ahead for the clinic…”
- “Some more aspects that I love about KMC are the opportunity to practice in Individual, Group, or School settings, from an in-person or tele-health format.”
- “Love having the support staff who bills insurance and does so much to make our job easier.”
- “I am overjoyed to be a part of this team and am grateful to work with such a knowledgeable and passionate family!”
- “Having nice office space that is welcoming to clients.”
- “KMC is fantastic!”
- “ I really appreciate the flexible scheduling and almost unlimited earning potential.”
- “Our staff has a breadth of knowledge and experience, and we strive to continue to build on and expand that diversity.”
- “Each therapist has truly so much freedom to specialize and create their own practice with lots of freedom and flexibility—while having others to lean on! If I were a prospective therapist, I would feel drawn to how much trust the Admin and staff have in each provider to do what works for them and their practice. I just want to emphasize that KMC has a great balance of independence for clinicians while also feeling very “together.”
- “I think you have described the clinic as a whole, beautifully. It gives a very detailed picture of the work environment and everything that is offered to the clinicians at KMC. I personally feel that we are all very fortunate to work here and only wish we could convey that.”